Air Freight SpecialistDue to the company expansion Bon Marine Ltd is currently looking to employ Air Freight Specialist.
1. Education: University degree - Transport and Logistics; Economics; Sales & Marketing;
2. Sales experience;
3. Experience in the field of air freight – would be a plus;
4. Fluent English;
5. Computer literacy - excellent command of Windows, MS Office, Internet;
6. Active and experienced driver.
• excellent communication skills;
• good team player;
• self-confident and energetic;
• willing to take frequent business trips.
Main job obligations:
· Work with existing and identify potential new customers by sending presentations, prepare bids, conduct meetings;
· Procure freight, identify transportation requirements, handle negotiations and select the carrier;
· Plan, schedule and route vendor pickups;
· Negotiate prices and conditions of transport with contractors in order to achieve the most favorable conditions for the organization;
· Review costs and profitability on regular basis;
· Audit freight payment process for accuracy and timeliness;
· Participate in setting marketing objectives, prepare reports and explain financial performance related to managed freight;
· Strive to establish long-term business contacts with clients;
Excellent working conditions within young and dynamic team;
Freedom to act and take the initiative;
Attractive and motivating remuneration package, related to the achieved results;
Job location: Sofia office.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English, not later than 25.02.2019.
Only short-listed candidates, fully complying with our requirements, will be contacted.
The provision of personal data is voluntary, its processing and usage in the selection and storage process will be in full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act. "Bon Marine " Ltd in its capacity of administrator guarantees full protection of the confidentiality of the personal data.
Кандидатствай за тази обява